Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Paris Love Match by Nigel Blackwell Review

Paris Love MatchParis Love Match by Nigel Blackwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's a great story over all. It's funny and action packed.:D Piers is just perfect. Smart sweet and sexy. What kind of nerd has six packed abs??/:) (no offense to nerds with six packed abs) A nerd who plays x-box on Friday nights. I just LOVE <3<3<3<3 Piers.

But Sidney... not so much. I find her really stupid and naive. Sure, she's gorgeous and knows how to steal. But the way she acts usually is really frustrating.:/ I just don't like her much.:/

Well... aside from Sidney the book is great.:D

BTW. Made a new blog and so gonna copy this review over there.:)
Here my new blog: http://high-on-books.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment