Friday, November 8, 2013

[ARC Review] With Every Heartbeat ~ Melody Grace


Rome. The city of young lovers, old secrets, and intoxicating new desire…

I thought I knew what I wanted in life. I thought my destiny was set. Then I met him, and everything changed.

Raphael is bold, passionate, and seductive. He sees something in me I never dreamed possible, and now he's determined to show me a world beyond rules -- a dance without limits. I want to trust him, but I'm scared. Because I know once I fall, there'll be no going back.

An innocent dancer. A mysterious stranger. As Annalise is drawn deeper into the romantic delights of Rome, she'll question everything she believed about her future. But with opening night looming, can she find the strength to risk it all? And will she be forced to choose between her one true love, ballet, and the new passion in her heart?

'
Review:
This book was given to me by the author for an honest review.

For some reason, I imagine the guy having long hair and a beard not ugly beard but a short beard. It’s probably because of the movie When In Rome (Hilarious movie).

I like watching dance movies, like Step Up. So I don’t read a lot of books with dancers as main characters ‘cause it makes me want to see them dance which is impossible because well, it’s a book. :D I think that’s one of the problems I have. It’s like those books with songs on them.:)

I still enjoyed this book though. It was a light read, not much issue except for the one she had with her mother. I actually expected more trouble with her mother. I also expected her to get into lots of trouble, but it was explained in the book why she didn’t so I’m cool.

I kinda liked the best friend more than her. This actually happens a lot, I really like best friends.:D

The whole book is a good read. And I really like gelato.:D

Rating:
 4 GELATOS!! 
( Don't know how to spell it, sorry.:D)

It looks sooo yummy!!! I'm gonna die!!

- Jasmine

Buy it now!




No comments:

Post a Comment