Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Things About Me

Hi! So I'm gonna make posts like this from time to time, since I really couldn't think of  anything to write in the About Me page.:D

I know this blog is suppose to be about books and all, but this is my blog so maybe I'm allowed to do this occasionally.:)

So maybe I should tell you how this blog started. One day, I was browsing through some blogs and all and I saw that most of them got ARCs and other free suffs ( I'm a sucker for free things and discounts). They were also able to become friends with authors and other awesome bloggers. This kinda made me jealous. So I thought, "Maybe I should make my own blog, it can't be that hard." Boy, was I WRONG!!

Blogging is hard work and it requires a lot of time, but it's worth it. I was able to make new and awesome friends. I was also able to learn a lot of things from the blogging world that I never knew before.:D

Anyway, back to topic, so I called up Aly and told her that we should totally make our own blog. She was like, "Yeah. Sure" I think she didn't know I was serious.:)

So after a few months,( Yes, months. I have procastination issues and was really busy with school and other useless stuff) I was finally able to start the blog, but I didn't really post anything for a long time, since I had no idea what to do. It only started to get views and  followers after I joined a blog hop. (Blog hops are awesome!) I also asked Aly to become my co-Blogger and the rest is history.:D

This post is starting to get too long and I'm sooo behind in Walking Dead like I'm still starting season 3. So I'm gonna end it now. HERE. 

THE END

- Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment