Friday, October 11, 2013

[Review] Stardust ~ @mimi_strong

Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1)Stardust by Mimi Strong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stardust was really funny, and I like books that are funny.

Peaches is hilarious and just awesome. She's really smart yet really freaking stupid. Oh, and she thinks she's fat like every other girl in the world. Her bestfriend is also really awesome.

Alright, Dalton. Well... I fell for him at the star of the book. Who wouldn't! He's really hot and a VAMPIRE!!

So Peaches literally falls into his arms! And the first few pages were really awesome and all that stuffs. Then somewhere in the middle I start to have my doubts cauz NO ONE is EVER that perfect. EVER! And I don't think I will ever trust a guy that would fall asleep after a blowjob. So I was really just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It totally even looked like they would have a Happily Ever After. So I waited and waited or in other words... read and read until it finally dropped!!

In the end! With a freakin CLIFFHANGER!! BADUMBUM!!!!:D

Btw. I don't like Dalton anymore. I think this the first time I never liked the dude in a book.

Oh and I have the way she makes normal words sound soo dirty is AWESOME+++!:D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment