Friday, October 18, 2013

[Review] Starlight ~ Mimi Strong

Starlight (Peaches Monroe, #2)Starlight by Mimi Strong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Got this book from the awesome author for review.

I still find Peaches to be totally freakin awesome and hialrious even when she became an underwear model. Banana hammock.:)))))

Peaches is awesome and I live her but the guys she is always with I just don't seem to trust them which is really new to me. Since I ususally love the dudes even when their kinda psychotic. Maybe it's because Keith meditates and all that stupid stuff.

I'm also starting to think that in every book there is gonna be a new guy.

Dalton is also starting to become more and more of an asshole. He didn't even freaking apologize!

I'm pissed off at the characters in the book but the writing style of Mimi is awesome.:)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment