Monday, December 9, 2013

[ARC Review] Elect ~ Rachel Van Dyken


Elect (Eagle Elite #2)
Publication date: December 10, 2013

Would you die for the one you love?

Nixon Abandonato made his choice. And now he has to pay the price. Tracey is the love of his life, but being with him has made her a target of his family's enemies. The only way to keep Trace alive is convince the world she means nothing to him. 

Trace Rooks has fallen irrevocably in love with the son of her family's sworn rival, and she knows in her bones nothing can tear them apart. Until Nix suddenly pushes her away and into the arms of his best friend... But Trace isn't ready to give up on a future with Nix--and if he won't fight for them, she will. 

In the end, a sacrifice must be made. A life for a life. For what better way to cover a multitude of sins than with the blood of a sinner . . .




Jasmine's Review:

Got this book from the publisher via Net Galley

I'm usually not a fan of triangles because most of them aren't greatly written, but this book is just amazing! Usually in love triangles the guys are total opposites, the good boy and the bad boy. But in the book, they're both bad boys, so the same yet so different. Besides two bad boys are sooo much better.


Starting this book, I was confused 'cause. I didn't expect two guys POV. I was like I'm pretty sure the summary was about a guy and a girl. It took my quite a while to figure it out. IKR. I'm soooo slow.

I've been reading lotsa mafia books lately, and I just love them! But I really love this book , especially Nixon. He has perfected the mixture of bad boy with that sensitive side. He has become one of my many book boyfriends.:)
I CALL DIBS!!!!

This story has a lot of twists and turns. Secrets I never expected and I just love not knowing what's gonna happen. Everything is just greatly written!

The ending! OMG! Love the ending!! Can't wait for the next book!! It's kinda a cliffy but not horrible cliffy. More like OMG! Where's the next freaking page?? Just love the way it ended. I usually hate endings but this is just awesome!!!

Now I gotta look for the first book 'cause I haven't read it yet. I only knew that this was the second book after I finished reading it.:)

5 cows
'Cause Tracey loved cows.:D



No comments:

Post a Comment