Friday, December 27, 2013

[BBB Blast] Damaged Series ~ Bijou Hunter


Heir to the local
motorcycle club and crime syndicate, Cooper Johansson is accustomed to
taking what he wants. His newest conquest is college freshman Farah
Smith.

When the tattooed bad boy reminds her of a rough childhood
she desperately wishes to forget, Farah keeps him at arm's length. Yet,
Cooper refuses to give up. He pushes her buttons, tears through her
walls, and forces her to admit her feelings for him. What begins as lust
soon builds into something more powerful than either expects.

Can the beast heal the damage inside the girl of his dreams?

***Warning:
This novel contains scenes of a sexual nature, violent themes, and
coarse language. It is intended for mature readers.

~~~~~~~
 After he saves her from certain death, Tawny Smith falls for her knight in shining armor.

Judd
O'Keefe isn't an easy man to love though. As an enforcer for the
Johansson family business, he hides his heart behind cold walls built
from a lifetime of pain. Yet, his angel Tawny awakens a desire in Judd
more powerful than he ever imagined possible.

Can a man with blood on his hands heal the damaged girl of his dreams?

Damaged
and the Knight is the second book in the Damaged series. It is a full
length novel with a HEA. Damaged and the Outlaw is scheduled for release
in early autumn.
***Warning: This novel contains scenes
of a sexual nature, violent themes, and coarse language. It is intended
for mature readers.

~~~~~~~ 


Damaged Novella

Aaron
Barnes has found his muse in Lark Foster. However, his inspiration is
saddled with a domineering stepfamily and the lingering guilt from a
childhood loss.

Once Aaron claims his muse, Lark embraces the
fighter inside her gentle heart. When fate stands in the way of love,
the only choices are giving up or taking what your heart demands.
 ~~~~~~~ 






After turning against
his former MC, Vaughn Majors found refuge in Ellsberg. Years later, he
remains a dead man walking, avoiding commitments and hiding his
loneliness.

Raven Hancock refuses to fall in love again. Men are
her poison and Vaughn is all kinds of bad news. He’s also the hottest,
funniest, sweetest bastard she’s ever met.

Can Outlaw free himself from the dangers of his past and build a home with a girl able to see more than the blood on his hands?



Damaged Series Order
Damaged and the Beast
Damaged and the Knight
Damaged and the Cobra
Damaged and the Outlaw


I'm an indie author and romance novice. I published Damaged and the Beast
in April '13. The New Adult romance between bad boy Cooper and his girl
Farah ended in a big sweet HEA. In July '13, I released Damaged and the Knight
with Farah's sister Tawny. She finds her knight in shining armor with
Judd O'Keefe. I have several more Damaged books planned for this year.

As
for me, I like hearts, flowers, butterflies, puppies, kitten-shaped
clouds, and unicorns with rainbows shooting from their asses. I support
love and peace. I also like cutting in lines and stealing candy from
babies. Wait, did I write that last part out loud? Oops.




DAMAGE AND THE BEAST EXCERPT

Chapter Five



Skye proved to be a reliable chauffeur until
Friday when something mysterious happened to her car. That was how she phrased
it. Something mysterious. She
couldn’t pick me up from work, so I would have to find another way home.


Cooper sat in the back booth, reading a book
he clearly hated with a passion. Occasionally, he smacked the book onto the
table then glared at it hatefully. Finally, he returned to reading. I had to
admit he looked especially hot in the white tee clinging to his strong chest.
The contrast of such bright white against his tanned flesh made it difficult
not to stare, let alone drool.


While I considered asking Cooper for a ride, I
immediately shot down the idea. I had successfully avoided him most of the
week, seeing him only on Wednesday night when he came in for dinner. He did a
lot of his intense staring and made a few comments squarely in the domain of
inappropriate. He also left me another twenty dollar tip. We had created a nice
relationship so far, but owing him anything was a mistake.


Cooper just wanted to fuck me. Though I wasn’t
wholly against the idea of sex with him, I sensed he would be rough and I’d
cry. My tears would likely piss him off and he would find a way to punish me.
Maybe I assumed too much, but I didn’t want to take the chance of ruining my
life in Ellsberg.


Giving up on asking him or anyone else, I
walked outside towards the bus stop. As I hurried through the parking lot, I
realized Cooper never left after paying his bill. When I glanced in the
direction where he was talking on the phone, I found him staring at me. I
turned away quickly, not needing any trouble. Hearing his motorcycle rev, I
prayed he was heading to a party and would speed right past me.


“Need a ride?” Cooper asked, pulling over as I
walked down the street. “Let me rephrase that. I know you need a ride, but are
you desperate enough to take one from me?”


“Why desperate?”


“You tell me. You act like I’m a stalkey
douche you can’t shake loose.”


Uh,
I wasn’t touching that statement.


“My ride cancelled and it’d be a pain to take
three busses.”


“Is that your way of saying you’re desperate
enough?”


Studying his grin and the rumbling hog, I
figured the ride would take five minutes tops. As for owing him, maybe I could
buy him dessert or take notes for him at school. You know, repay him with
something besides my body.


********************************
Bijou Hunter
is a featured author at
To see the entire list of Featured authors for this event along with all the details visit the website..

BIKERS - BABES & BOOKS



Win the DAMAGED Series!

You must be 18+ years of age to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment